Abingdon United Methodist Church - Abingdon, VA

Online Giving/Donations

If you would like to give to Abingdon United Methodist Church there are many ways to contribute. Offerings are taken at all three worship services. You can also mail your contribution to the church, sign up for an automatic bank draft or you can give online.

CREDIT CARD USERS: Remember that the Church receives 97.25% of the amount charged to your credit card; the other 2.75% pays the credit card company fees. You are invited to cover the service charge.

You may sign up for an automatic bank draft from your checking or savings account (ACH Debit). Authorization forms are available in the church office.

Memorials can be sent to the church, 101 East Main Street, Abingdon, VA 24210 or made online. Thank you for your generous support of Abingdon United Methodist Church.

Please click the button below to make a donation.

AUMC SCHEDULE

Sunday:
8:45 AM - Contemporary and Traditional Worship
9:45 AM - Sunday School - For all ages
11:00 AM - Traditional Worship
6:00 PM - Youth

Monday:
7:15 AM - Youth Breakfast Club at Burger King
6:00 PM - Contemporary Praise Band Practice
7:30 PM - Young Adult Bible Study

Tuesday:
6:30 PM - Boy Scouts

Wednesday
6:30 AM - Men's Prayer Breakfast at Johnston Memorial Hospital
10:30 AM - Faith Lift Bible Study
5:30 PM - Wonderful Wednesday Dinner
6:10 PM - Handbell Practice
6:30 PM - Activities for Adults, Children and Youth
7:00 PM - Adult Choir Practice
101 East Main Street ~ Abingdon, VA 24210 ~ Telephone: (276) 628-2321 ~ Fax: (276) 676-0383

Copyright © 2017, Abingdon United Methodist Church. All Rights Reserved.
Programming and Web Development by Jeff Forrester.